2.20.2005

"a coupon good for one free post"

Again, I have FAILED my adoring public by not posting promptly! My deepest apologies. And since I am without the time to properly post this evening, I am leaving you with an electronic IOU which I will replace with a genuine entry tomorrow. Here’s a teaser to keep you waiting with baited breath:
*meeting Pappy
*shooting some interior nursing home shots, accidentally breaking into a snack machine, and losing Sarah Seaton the First Assistant Director’s eyeliner...(oops!)
*two rehearsals in one day, one for the Hamlet scene and one for the Grille scene
*shooting the Grille scene
*another outdoors Saturday shoot–this one at the Lexington Legends’ stadium!
As you can see, we’ve done a lot this week! I have so much to fill you in on, and hopefully I can twist Jeremy’s arm until he agrees to send me something to post. (I don’t mean literally, of course. Or do I?....*ha*ha*) It would be GREAT to get a fresh perspective on things, and I know you’re all sick of hearing me tell my tales, eh? *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home